Monday, January 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Good Monday morning friends! I am starting something new called the Simple Woman's Daybook...


FOR TODAY January 26, 2009...

Outside my window the snow is peacefully covering the grass and trees...

I am thinking how this week is another chance to start over...

I am thankful for my strong, amazing husband...

From the learning rooms I am exploring different homeschooling styles, looking mostly at Classical and Charlotte Mason right now...

From the kitchen we baked Southern Chocolate Chip cookies this weekend and I was again reminded that I need to find a yummy vegan recipe so Mikah can join in the fun...

I am wearing a comfy maroon and cream sweater ...

I am creating post-its with verses to post around the house to remind me of God's almighty power in my life...

I am going into my children's rooms after this post...

I am reading The Well-Trained Mind: A Guide to Classical Education at Home and A Charlotte Mason Companion: Personal Reflections on the Gentle Art of Learning...

I am hoping that Mikah's mask arrive today...

I am hearing the wonderful sound of silence...

Around the house the dogs are peacefully sleeping and the fire is warming the Florida room...

One of my favorite things: a cozy blanket, a good book and a mug of hot cocoa...

A few plans for the rest of the week: fill out Mikah's Home Consult forms and mail them, declutter the office and send a thank you card to my grandparents

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

We love you Gary.



~Michelle

1 comment:

momofmhasr said...

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed week.